Looking for the drawings? They're over here, and my drawing blog is this way.
Ruler for WinIE6
- Current Version: 1.1
- Last Revision: 04.27.04
- Requires: Windows MSIE6
Additions to this version:
- Units of measurement including pixels, inches, cm, picas and points. Cycle through them with the "U" key. Move the mouse to refresh the info box.
- More than one selection -- hit the numpad "+" key.
- Hit the "C" key to turn on constrained proportions - hit it again to turn if off.
- "H" key gives a brief help dialog along with credits to the various authors.
Additions to version 1.1:
- When closing the favelet, all masks and info boxes will clear at once. No more hitting keys multiple times to get rid of them.
- When you create a new mask, the info box for the old mask will "snap" to the bottom right corner of the mask it belongs to, rather than floating where it was when you hit the "+" key.
- You can now close inactive info boxes. A link entitled "Hide Me" will appear at the bottom of the box.